Monday, September 17, 2007

My Best Friend

On march 11, 2007 at 5:25 pm. After waiting for a long period of time I finally met My best friend and Love of my Life. There he was; he screamed so loud that it was imposible to ignore him. Them when i look at him boy he is so handsome! I said to myself well there he is .He weight9 pounds 9 onces and 21" long. His skin look and felt like silk , he smell like I never had smelled before and he have black and silky hair. The first 3 months we enjoyed listening, touching, smelling,smilling,recognizing each other. After that we had such a strong connection that we realized we were made to each other. He wake me up every morning and make sure I continue trying to have a better future for both

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger John said...

You have indeed a very special person in your life. This is a marvelous loving description of your boy. You include the different senses well in your description with good details to help us experience your boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home